The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Gahanna Soccer Association will be held on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 8:00 PM at the Headley Park office. Representatives of GSA households are permitted to attend the meeting. However, given the lack of space and social distancing requirements, we ask that any attendee please contact Tom Briggs, the GSA Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org if they would like to attend.
At the meeting, elections will be held for the following positions:
- U-10 Co-ed Commissioner
- U-10 Girls Commissioner
- U-12 Commissioner
- Middle School & High School Commissioner
- Adult League Commissioner
- Vice President of Administration*
* Executive position
To be eligible to serve as a Director of the Corporation on or after the date these Bylaws are approved, individuals shall possess the following qualifications, which are consistent with the Corporation’s mission:
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age; and
- Must be a City of Gahanna resident (unless otherwise approved by the Directors by a majority vote); and
- Must be in “good standing” with the Corporation and have a vested interest in advancing the purpose and mission of the Corporation; and
- Must possess the time to devote and dedicate themselves to their specific role as Director and/or committee member, if applicable, and
- Must have at least one year of service to the Corporation (eg, Coach) or be the parent of a soccer player who has played two of the previous 5 three seasons if an individual is interested in serving the Corporation as a Director, and
- Must have at least one year of service as a Director of the Corporation, if an individual is interested in serving the Corporation as an Executive Director.
Nominations are due by close of business at the October GSA Board Meeting scheduled for October 14, 2020 at 8:00 PM.